Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Armor of God - Reflections

Devotional Reflections -
Week of Feb. 20, 2011 - Belt of Truth


Check out this link to some of the information that I talked at 24/7 last week. It has some incredible facts about the reliability of the Bible! http://www.allabouttruth.org/bible-truth.htm


Parents & youth read these scriptures this week and write your reflection after each one about what it means to you personally. These scriptures are to be read like He is speaking them to you.

John 3:16 – I Love You and sent my Son to save you

I Corinthians 6:20 – I love you and you belong to Me

Ephesians 1:9 – I created you with purpose

Ephesians 1:12 – You have hope

Ephesians 2:10 – You are my workmanship

Ephesians 2:14 – You have my peace

I Corinthians 6:19 – You are my holy temple

Ephesians 2:20 – You are secure in me

Ephesians 3:12 – You can approach me with confidence

Ephesians 6:10 – You have my power

No comments:

Post a Comment