Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kidshine, Karaoke & Godspell

I found this 3+ year old photo of some of our FBC youth at the Karaoke place at Winterxtreme in 07.  It's fun to see old picutres.  (At least for me)  I've got music & drama on the brain a lot lately.  We have an awesome performing arts ministry coming June 7-11 called Kidshine!  They put on a performing arts camp where kids can be involved with music, drama, puppets, dance, instruments, scenery painting, friendship building, fun & games and an awesome performance on Friday night June 11 at 7:00 at the First Baptist gym stage!  We have a really cool lighting system that we put in for the Eternity drama that we will use.  I'm also thinking a lot about drama stuff, because I get to play bass in my oldest daughter's  (Alyssa) musical Godspell .  That's going on this Thursday - Saturday at Judah Christian High School .  Musicals are such an amazing thing to be part of for anyone young or old.  So don't miss this opportunity and join at Kidshine!  It will be one amazing week in the summer!  (Maybe the best week of the summer!)
http://www.fbc-cs.org/multimedia/billboard.html

No comments:

Post a Comment