Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Certain & Uncertain Times (Heaven & Gas Prices)


Yesterday I pulled off a quick one when I saw that gas prices at one gas station jumped 24 cents.  I've timed it and I know that I usually have one or two hours to get the vehicles to another gas station that is still at the old price.  I was excited to know that our tanks on both vehicles were low so I could fill them with the old prices.  I made it in time to fill both vehicles.  I think I saved almost $9.00 total. YEEEE Hawww.
I really can't get too excited about gas prices spiralling out of control.  It's so unpredictable to know what is going on in our world.  Wars in several countries that we're involved with, governement spending out of control, health care costs concerns for everyone and much more!  Last night, I also saw the heavenly stairs being built for the Eternity drama  that we're doing at First Baptist April 9-13.  I'm so excited.  Not just because of the drama, but also how I know that heaven is such a real place that I will live with Jesus one day with all who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior!  That's something that is certian.  Jesus promises us that in the Bible John 3:16. When I watch the heavenly scenes I get pumped and emotional, because one day I'll see Jesus like that (well it's probably going to be WAY BETTER than that).  In an uncertain we can be certain about Jesus!  Be sure to come to the show if you're in the area April 9-13 7:00p.m. at First Baptist Church in Savoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment